By default Microsoft's OneDrive (Formerly SkyDrive) is now built into Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.1 RT, hence whether you are using it or not it will automatically loaded during start up and the shortcut to your OneDrive folder will be…
If you’re using netbook and want to install Windows 7 into it, you’ll most likely need to use a USB Installation Disk since Netbook doesn’t has a CD/DVD Drive (unless of course you have an external CD/DVD Drive). This guide will guide you on creating your own Windows 7 Installation USB.
This is my step-by-step how to install Hackintosh on my eeePC 1005HA.
Some things that you’ll need and prepare:
- A computer running Mac OS (you’ll need it to create your Snow Leopard Installation USB).
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard Retail DVD 10.6.0 (you’ll need this to create your Snow Leopard Installation DVD).
- USB Flashdisk or SD Card (media that’ll we use to install Snow Leopard into our eeePC 1005HA).
- USB Keyboard and Mouse (you need to prepare both of ’em since Mac OS X Setup won’t detect your eeePC 1005HA keyboard and touchpad, yet).
- Snow Leopard 1005HA Installation kit (includes everything you need to ensure your Snow Leopard and hardware runs well.
Grab it here: http://db.tt/PJvtHuu
All right, now that you’ve prepared everything needed we’ll begin .