This is my step-by-step how to install Hackintosh on my eeePC 1005HA.
Some things that you’ll need and prepare:
- A computer running Mac OS (you’ll need it to create your Snow Leopard Installation USB).
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard Retail DVD 10.6.0 (you’ll need this to create your Snow Leopard Installation DVD).
- USB Flashdisk or SD Card (media that’ll we use to install Snow Leopard into our eeePC 1005HA).
- USB Keyboard and Mouse (you need to prepare both of ’em since Mac OS X Setup won’t detect your eeePC 1005HA keyboard and touchpad, yet).
- Snow Leopard 1005HA Installation kit (includes everything you need to ensure your Snow Leopard and hardware runs well.
Grab it here: http://db.tt/PJvtHuu
All right, now that you’ve prepared everything needed we’ll begin .