There’s an official Twitter application available for mac which you can get for free, but sadly you can only get it from Mac App store, which is available in Snow Leopard 10.6.6 or later. So, last night I decided to update my Snow Leopard from 10.6.5 to 10.6.6. The updating process is rather easy and doesn’t require much effort, I just need to make a backup of 10.6.5 mach_kernel and a few kexts, just as what I did when updating from 10.6.3 to 10.6.5 (written in this guide). Want to know how? Here’s how to do it:
This is my step-by-step how to install Hackintosh on my eeePC 1005HA.
Some things that you’ll need and prepare:
- A computer running Mac OS (you’ll need it to create your Snow Leopard Installation USB).
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard Retail DVD 10.6.0 (you’ll need this to create your Snow Leopard Installation DVD).
- USB Flashdisk or SD Card (media that’ll we use to install Snow Leopard into our eeePC 1005HA).
- USB Keyboard and Mouse (you need to prepare both of ’em since Mac OS X Setup won’t detect your eeePC 1005HA keyboard and touchpad, yet).
- Snow Leopard 1005HA Installation kit (includes everything you need to ensure your Snow Leopard and hardware runs well.
Grab it here: http://db.tt/PJvtHuu
All right, now that you’ve prepared everything needed we’ll begin .